Chair Mats for Carpeted Surfaces
Available from American Chair Mats
These commercial-grade chair mats will not chip or curl and is non-flammable.
• Grippers, or molded spikes, located on the backside of the mat, help keep the chair mat in place on any carpeted surface.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY on all chair mats against cracks due to normal wear and tear. See link below for more information.
• Chairmats are made in 4 thicknesses: Economy, Regular, Standard, Premium. See the chair mat thickness link for more information.
• A "LIP" is a extension from one of the short sides of the mat. The lip covers the carpet underneath the desk where the chair wheels can roll if the chair is pushed in all the way. The large picture to the left is shown with a lip.
• Chair Mats that have a "LIP" are listed using the overall, or total size of the mat (including the lip). Therefore, the remaining rectangular portion of the deskmat is smaller than the corresponding size that is listed.