Chair Mats for Hard Surfaces
Available from American Chair Mats
Our chair mats for hard surfaces will not chip or curl and are non-flammable.
• Designed with a smooth backside, these desk chair mats stay in place on hard surfaced floors.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY on all chair mats against cracks due to normal wear and tear. See link below for more information.
• Desk mats for hard surfaces are 0.145" thick (145 mil or approx 1/7") and perform well on any type of hard surface such as hard woods, tile, vinyl and marble.
• A "LIP" is a extension from one of the short sides of the mat. The lip covers the carpet underneath the desk where the chair wheels can roll if the chair is pushed in all the way. The large picture to the left is shown with a lip.
• Chair Mats that have a "LIP" are listed using the overall, or total size of the mat (including the lip). Therefore, the remaining rectangular portion of the deskmat is smaller than the corresponding size that is listed.